Financing your Home Improvement may not be an issue for you but if you need a little help in order to spread the cost over a period of time we can help.
Home Improvement Loans
We can offer advice on Home Improvement Loans through our agents Potter Newey who are independent financial advisors.
To enable them to offer you the best finance available to pay for your home improvements or to build your extension they have access to every mortgage provider on a database that is updated every week. They can link you to the best deal to finance the work.
You may feel that a home improvement loan will be satisfactory or that applying for a further advance from your current mortgage provider will be the most cost effective way of doing this. In any event they will be able to tell you and point you in the right direction. It is possible that a re-mortgage of your property to a new lender may save you money on the overall monthly payments. It makes sense to shop around. They will do it for you.
Potter Newey specialise in:
- Mortgages (including home improvement loans and further advances).
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover (including mortgage protection).
- Mortgages for Self Employed (*even if you have no accounts)
- If your application has been turned down by your current provider, they may be able to help you.
- If you have been rejected because of County Court Judgements they have a number of lenders who will consider your application.
Remember: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
So, for a friendly but knowledgeable conversation about your building needs, please contact us to arrange for a no-obligation quote on 07976 259047 or 07970 661403
| New Build | Extensions | Refurbishment |
| Your Guarantee | Finance | About Us | Contact Us | Home |